- The 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development and SDGs provide a significant opportunity to bring the issues and concerns of adolescent girls on the forefront of the development agenda.
- Adolescent girls are critical stakeholders for achieving the SDGs.
- However, adolescent girls in general and particularly those in remote areas and marginalised communities remain insufficiently accounted for.
- Noi approach highlights that adolescent girls require targeted policies and programmes to address specific challenges and vulnerabilities they face.
- The availability of data and research evidence on adolescent girls in Laos is limited.
- The Lao Tropical and Public Health Institute, MCNV-LEARN Project, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Plan International jointly planned and conducted Adolescent Girls Situation Analysis study in Bokeo province.
Read More Click Download